5mm Wide White FPCB Background Super Slim DC 12V Dimmable SMD3014-600 Flexible LED Strips 120 LEDs Per Meter 1200lm Per Meter
5MM Wide Super Slim DC 12V Dimmable SMD3014-600 Flexible LED Strips 120 LEDs Per Meter 5mm Width 1200lm Per Meter
*SMD3014-600LED, 12VDC <60W, 5Meter/roll, Dimmable single row LED Flexible Strip
*CRI>70, Double-Sided PCB, gold wire copper support LED component, more reliable and less brightness depreciation.
*East Cuttable and Linkable: every 3LED per 1inch(2.54cm) section can be cut; Non-waterproof version is linkable with 6mm wide solderless quick connectors (not included)
*Easy Installtion: 4mm wide white PCB background with double-sided adhesive tape backing; With DC female to screw terminal end adapter be able to plug to plug-in type transformer/dimmer (1Meter pack does not include DC female adapter)
*Very suitable for indoor dry location lighting and decor. Such as kitchen, under cabinet, dining room, bedroom,advertising lamp box etc.
1) The delivery date of Warm White(2700-3000K) and Nature White(4000-4500K) would be longer. We would deliver the goods within 3-4 working days.
2) This 5mm wide LED strip has no compatible solderless connector to use.
3) This 5mm wide strip can make into IP67 waterproof, by encase the strip in shrink tube, with mounting clips provided.
4) Click here if you don't know how to select appropriate transformer for 12V LED Strips.
5) These 12 volt Flexible LED Strips are sold in 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 meters, if you need custom length, please contact us.
6) If you need color changing led strip, please check our SMD5050 RGB LED strip and choose RGB color.
How to power/control the strip
When choosing the transformer, the wattage to choose depends on how many pieces light strips it power.And when choosing the transformer, we suggest to use a bigger wattage transformer than the strip rated power to avoid full load working of the transformer. And a big power transformer do no harm to the strip but good for safty.
And a big power transformer do no harm to the strip but good for safty.
Below please find the connection diagram for Single Color Light Strip for reference.
Direct Powered by Transformer Run to AC Wall Outlet, On/Off controlled by a Wall Switch
Light strip On/Off/Brightness is controlled by Dimmer (Wireless or Hardwire Type available)
#1 Typical connection for one Dimmer to control one string of light bars
#2 One Dimmer to control several strings of light bars by adding Amplifier, and powered by one or several transformers. Note: The strips the Dimmer and Amplifer loaded with cannot exceed their rated max value. And in theory, you can add endless Amplifiers after the Dimmer.